I was in the midst of packing away all of my sandals, summer shirts, and sundresses and we had a few 75+ degree days. However, I’m convinced that the cool weather will be around to stay soon – wishful thinking, so today’s wish list is all about boots! I’m so glad that fall is officially here and winter is soon approaching, so I can finally spoil myself with boots, boots, and more boots! Here are a few boots that have stolen my heart and that I have had my eyes on lately.
1. Every year I purchase a pair of UGG boots for myself and another pair for my daughter. I usually buy both of us the Classic style; however I really like this knit look. I think this will be my UGG boots of choice for this season. You can purchase them here on the UGG website
2. I have never owned a pair of Hunter boots, but I told myself earlier this year I would buy a pair in the fall. Burnt orange is one of my favorite colors, so I think these burnt orange Hunter boots would be a great addition to my fall wardrobe for those cool, wet days. You can buy them here at Nordstrom.
3. This stylish Nine West bootie, which was featured in the September issue of Marie Claire, caught my attention the minute I saw it. I love the quilted design and the detail. You can buy them here at Macy’s.
4. As I mentioned in yesterday’s post about Fall 2013 Fashion Trends, over-the-knee boots are HOT right now! I love simplicity combined with the unique color of these Vince Camuto over-the-knee boots. You can buy them here at Nordstrom.
5. What’s a wish list without a splurge item??? These Prada boots are definitely my splurge item of choice for this week’s wish list! I love everything about them from the straps to the peep toe! Perfection! You can buy them here at Saks Fifth Avenue.